See and Do:
- learn origami from the Origami Wizard
- enter your wee one in the kimono and yukata costume contest
- watch the Shi Shi Mai (Japanese Lion Dance)
- ramen eating contest (yum!)
- sidewalk sales
Explore the Food:
- food trucks galore
- Japanese street-food snacks from Fort St. George, Maekawa, Fu Lin and others. Perfect to go with:
- Japanese sake and beer at the Beer Garden in our Jackson Building Chiyo’s Garden
While you’re here, check out our Momo Girl New Arrivals:
Inbound from Barcelona - SkunkFunk
Pulling in from Paris - Cop-copine
Coming from Copenhagen - Just Female
And just arrived from Georgetown - Prairie Underground!
For the Gents we’ve got lots of new shirts from New York’s W.R.K, Portland’s Bridge & Burn, L.A.’s 7 Diamonds and all the way from Montreal — Report Collection. Daily departures from 11 - 6 here at the shop. Don't miss the Momo train!