What: 4th Not-So-Annual Momo Spam-O-Rama
When: Part of Hai! Japantown, Saturday, August 25 at 6:00 pm
Where: Chiyo's Garden at 6th and Jackson in Japantown
How (to Enter): Email email@example.com or call 206-329-4736 with name/contact info by August 22
Why: Cuz you love Spam Musubi!
Here’s the two-scoops on contest rules:
1) You must use three key ingredients, Spam, rice, and nori. Otherwise, add what you like.
Your creation will be judged on three criteria:
- Taste (more ono, more better)
- Presentation (too pretty to eat!)
- Originality (whodda thunk?)
2) Make at least four samples for the judging (and more for the hungry crowd!)
3) Make presentation tray for the crowd to ogle (and sample, afterward)
4) Bring your musubi masterpiece to Momo, ready to eat by 4:00 pm, Saturday, August 25th
5) Check FB: MOMOseattle and Japantown Seattle for future details on the day.
Traditional, wildly creative and everything in between: we want to see it all! Just as long as it’s super ono.
|Hello Kitty in her tastiest form.|
|Totoro musubi? Yes, please!|
|Hawaii-tastic pupu platter.|
For the uninitiated, here’s a link to a classic musubi recipe: http://www.mylilikoikitchen.com/2015/08/12/spam-musubi/
See you (and your delectable musubi) in a month!