Little Boxes started with a tiny idea in Portland in 2011, this year, for the first time, it’s coming to Seattle. Be an early adopter — if you've got an iPhone or Android, download the Little Boxes app to navigate and play along digitally. Or, stop by Momo to pick up your official paper Passport. Full details are available at Little Boxes.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the Little Boxes app or use the paper passport
- Visit your first Little Boxes shop and enter the visit code (available at the shop)
- Make a full-price purchase, obtain your purchase code verification from shop
- Unlock 10% off at subsequent Little Boxes shops when you show your validation
- Gather more visit codes/purchase codes and better your chances of winning prizes
So, pop into Momo where we’ll have plenty of gift ideas, snacks and super jolly employees awaiting you. Then, cruise over to our participating neighbors in Pioneer Square: Clementines, Drygoods Design and E. Smith Mercantile. And, there are 80+ more boutiques across the city, so shop on. Little Boxes: It’s fun, it’s free, it’s fabulously feel good. Thank you for supporting small!