- Decide that you need to go home with a Sale item.
- Bring said Sale item to the counter.
- Pick a tasty, crunchy fortune cookie out of a jar and open it.
- Inside is a special fortune giving you an ADDITIONAL 10% - 30% off of the sale price!
- Eat cookie. Do not eat fortune
|Paris clothier Cop Copine ‘Jasmina’.|
|Also from Cop Copine, ’Musas’. Available in dark wine and black.|
|Hailing from across the pond, the Manchester-based |
Bench ‘Portwood’ hoodie. Soft as a cloud.
|Hailing from northern Spain’s Basque country, Skunkfunk |
is stylish and eco-friendly. The ‘Dona’ skirt is beyond versatile.
|‘Yannic’ by Skunkfunk.|
|Another Curator cutie: the ‘Seaclif’ can be worn zipped as a cowl, |
or unzipped for a dramatically open collar.
|‘Gantock’ by Bench. We love this pulled over a pair of skinny jeans.|
|Curator (San Francisco based and made) ‘Alexa’ pullover has deep pockets.|
|Prairie Underground's ‘Amulet’ boasts a hood AND pockets! So Northwest!|
Special first-pick preview sale on Thursday for our FB and blog readers! Tell us you want a “BAAArgain!” (it is the year of the Sheep, after all) and get a head-start on the sale!